A Million Little Pieces: a 30 Seconds To Mars Forum
It appears that you're not logged in. If you do not have an account, please register with our website.
It appears that you're not logged in. If you do not have an account, please register with our website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like music, 30 Seconds to Mars, Jared Leto, or do you just want some people to talk to? A million little pieces is a forum for the discussion of music, 30 Seconds to Mars, and also just to hang.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Life Clarity
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Thu May 26, 2011 1:16 am

» on my eyes of "community"
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:07 pm

» Soft Second Mortgage Vs 125 Second Mortgage
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:28 pm

» 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Buying a Daily Deal
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:47 pm

» Remy Indian humanhair Defines Glamour With Her New Spring Wig Collection
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 am

» Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:13 am

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm

» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 am

» Arieth Mu Online
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:27 am

» Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy?
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Emptyby Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:48 am

Top posters
Yuki Cross
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  I_vote_lcapDo you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  I_voting_barDo you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  I_vote_rcap 
Squee
Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  I_vote_lcapDo you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  I_voting_barDo you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  I_vote_rcap 
Cardiac Kid
Bartz Klauser
ShananimalsGirl
Rock Harlequin
Coheed Kilgannon
BassGoddess
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?    Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?  EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:13 am

We are one of the leading lace wigs Sale USA ,Our Products are wigs sales,Wigs Models,indian remy wigs hair,african american wigs,cotume wigs,lace front wigs,full lace wigs,celebrity lace wigs,wigs by pierre,tony of beverly wigs, petite wigs. There are two methods of attaching hair to wigs. The first and oldest is to weave the root ends of the hair onto a warp of three silk threads to form a sort of fringe called a "weft". The wefts are then sewn to a foundation made of net or other material. In modern times, the wefts can also be made with a specially adapted sewing machine, reducing the amount of hand labour involved.

In the 19th century another method came into use. A small hook called a "indian remy wigs hair", similar to the tambour hooks used for decorating fabric with chain-stitch embroidery at that period, is used to knot a few strands of hair at a time directly to a suitable foundation material. This newer method produces a lighter and more natural looking wig. High quality custom wigs, and those used for film and theatrical productions are usually done this way. It is also possible to combine the two techniques, using weft for the main part of the wig and ventilating hair at the edges and partings to give a fine finish.

Making custom wigs starts with measuring the subject's head. The natural hair is arranged in flat curls against the head as the various measurements are taken. It is often helpful to make a pattern from layers of transparent adhesive tape applied over a piece of plastic wrap, on which the natural hairline can be traced accurately. These measurements are then transferred to the "block", a wooden or cork-stuffed canvas form the same size and shape as the client's head.

There are two basic types of wigs, the glued on lace wigs or the multi-directional skin top wig, the latter often worn by orthodox Jewish women. The lace front wigs have a lacey front that you cut to the shape of your hairline and glue down. The multi-directional wigs usually have a comb, two clips by the ears and two clips at the nape of the neck to hold it in place, the cap of the wig will be stretchy enough to accommodate a ponytail of one's own hair underneath. We are one of the leading Wigs Sale USA ,Our Products are wigs sales,Wigs Models,indian remy wigs hair,african american wigs,cotume wigs,human hair wigs,lace front wigs,celebrity lace wigs,wigs by pierre,tony of beverly wigs, petite wigs.

Back to top Go down

Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Million Little Pieces: a 30 Seconds To Mars Forum :: 30 Seconds To Mars :: 30 Seconds To Mars-
Jump to: