A Million Little Pieces: a 30 Seconds To Mars Forum
It appears that you're not logged in. If you do not have an account, please register with our website.
It appears that you're not logged in. If you do not have an account, please register with our website.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you like music, 30 Seconds to Mars, Jared Leto, or do you just want some people to talk to? A million little pieces is a forum for the discussion of music, 30 Seconds to Mars, and also just to hang.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Life Clarity
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Thu May 26, 2011 1:16 am

» on my eyes of "community"
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:07 pm

» Soft Second Mortgage Vs 125 Second Mortgage
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Thu May 12, 2011 11:28 pm

» 5 Questions You Must Ask Before Buying a Daily Deal
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:47 pm

» Remy Indian humanhair Defines Glamour With Her New Spring Wig Collection
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 am

» Do you want to CHANGE YOUR wig?
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:13 am

» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:14 pm

» DiabloMu SEASON 6 OPENED!!!
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:02 am

» Arieth Mu Online
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:27 am

» Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy?
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Emptyby Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:48 am

Top posters
Yuki Cross
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? I_vote_lcapWhy is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? I_voting_barWhy is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? I_vote_rcap 
Squee
Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? I_vote_lcapWhy is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? I_voting_barWhy is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? I_vote_rcap 
Cardiac Kid
Bartz Klauser
ShananimalsGirl
Rock Harlequin
Coheed Kilgannon
BassGoddess
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? Empty
PostSubject: Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy?   Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:48 am

Today we live in a world where every available form of media seems to scream out that people, and men in particular, want sex, and more sex. That trite and hackneyed expression "sex sells" still seems to be the mantra for pushing everything from soda to cars, to, well, sex. And the majority of us buy into this. We want to be those elusive things—desirable and sexy. The ultimate goal, what most of us really want, or think we really want, is to fall so much in love, to be in a relationship so committed that we become one special person's own private sex symbol. We get a house together, and maybe a family, and lots of sex. Forever.

Loveskin 6-speed Vibrating Dildos
analdildo
big boy dildos
big toy orgasm
butt plug
clitoral massager
double ended dildos
double sided dildo
electric sex toys
full body massager
g-spot massager
hands free dildos
lesbian dildo
lesbian double dildo
man vibrator
orgasm toy
play vibrator
prostate massager
public vibrator
remote control vibrator
sex tool
sex toys for girls
the best massagers
vibrator dildos
vibrator orgasm
vibrator review
vibrator usb
safe sex
Back to top Go down

Why is it that so many married couples find themselves living a life of celibacy?
Page 1 of 1